Inspired by a Solid Asian Philosophy
Genuine Porcupine Dates revives legendary Asian medicinal herbs that strengthen a fine balance between body and mind.
Porcupine date powder is used to help patients in various types of treatment therapy-related work, provide quick boost of patients immune system1, recover from post-surgery, long term healing for a comprehensive range of critical body illness and cure life-threatening diseases, such as anti Critical Illness2, Bacterial infection Inflammation, Dengue Viral fever, Diabetes, Recovery from Post Surgery wound pain, Post Chemotherapy rest recovery and various forms of inflammatory illness ailments that people face without any side effects.
What is Porcupine Dates?
- Porcupine Gallstone
- Porcupine Bezoar (Hystrix brachyura bezoar)
- Hao Zhu Zhao, 豪猪枣
- Jian Zhu Zhao, 箭豬棗
- Batu Landak
References & Bibliography
- Chu S.T., Chiew H.N., Loh Y.C., Mun F.Y. (2019)
A traditional folk medicine in Malaysia: porcupine bezoar
- Yew P.N., Lee W.L., Lim Y.Y. (2017)
Antioxidant and Intracellular Reactive Oxygen Species/Reactive Nitrogen Species Scavenging Activities of Three Porcupine Bezoars from Hystrix brachyura
1. Blood Date 血枣
Reduce ROS from body
2. Boost Vitality
Revitalize cellular health
Accelerate recovery from illnesses
A legendary Medicinal Herb for Strengthening Vitality
Along with our naturally sourced wild porcupine dates bezoars, we offer a complete healthcare journey to your health with holistic and unique rituals guranteed to help you achieve the perfect balance between body and mind.
Why Porcupine Dates?
Inspired by a solid fundamentals of Asian TCM Philosophy to strengthen delicate harmony between nature elements and humans.
1. Culmination of Years of TCM Research
2. Holistic Medicinal Herb from Asian Wisdom
3. Rejuvenate & Protect Health Vitality
4. Natural yet Resilient Medical Efficacies
5. Restore Holistic Body & Mind Balance
6. Epitome of Nature's Answer to Overall Wellness
See How Our Customers Have Been Using Porcupine Dates To Regain their Vitality And Live a Healthy Live
A True Multi Efficacy Natural Remedy
Find Out How Porcupine Dates Provides For All Your Health Needs.
Pre & Post Operative Care
Childbirth & Post Pregnancy Recovery
General Healthcare & Wellness
High Blood Pressure
Low Blood Pressure
Congenital Heart Disease
Coronary Artery Disease
Colon Critical Illness
Thyroid Critical Illness
Liver Critical Illness
Gastric Critical Illness
Pancreatic Critical Illness
Kidney Critical Illness
Bladder Critical Illness
Gallbladder Critical Illness
Esophageal Critical Illness
Holistic Health Vitality From Asian Wishdom
With Genuine Porcupine Dates, You Are Able to Strengthen the Precise Balance between Body and Mind
About Medicinal Benefits Genuine Porcupine Dates Bezoar
It is used as a natural form of inflammation, antioxidant as a form of immunization booster, as well and medicine for body-detoxification3.
It is widely used by the Chinese Malaysian as an alternative medical cure in the treatment of various critical illnesses such as Critical Illness4, dengue infection, meningitis, herpes, throat infection, pneumonia, and many others.
Medicinal Properties & Value of Porcupine bezoar from Wild Caught Porcupine
Porcupine bezoar that comes from wild-caught adult Porcupines in wild tropical rainforest in Indonesian volcanic area is very rare and highly-priced for its highly potent medicinal effects5. Such Porcupine Dates Bezoar is extremely effective for the treatment of various health illnesses.
Increasing Demand For Porcupine Dates in Recent Years
Because of this, the demand for porcupine bezoar is fast increasing in recent years, as more and more people discover the valuable medicinal benefits6 of porcupine dates.
References & Bibliography
- Firus Khan A.Y., Faizah A.A., Tara J., Fatimah O.R. (2019) Hystrix Brachyura Bezoar Characterization, Antioxidant Activity Screening, and Anticancer Activity on Melanoma Cells (A375): A Preliminary Study https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3921/8/2/39/htm
- Firus Khan A.Y., Mohd Nasir MH, Tara J., Razali S., Hassan H., Asuhaimi F.A. (2017) In Vitro Evaluation of Porcupine Bezoar Extracts as Anticancer Agent on A549 – A preliminary study https://juniperpublishers.com/aibm/pdf/AIBM.MS.ID.555651.pdf
- Azra H.A., Muhammad M.A.J., Mohamad N.A., Ridhwan A.W. (2018) In-vitro evaluation of porcupine bezoar extracts (PBE) as an anti-cancer agent on HeLa cell line – A preliminary study https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.5066980
- Al’aina Y.F.K., Faizah A.A., Tara J., Hatim A.N., Fatimah O.R. ANTI-PROLIFERATIVE PROPERTY OF PORCUPINE BEZOAR EXTRACT ON MELANOMA (A375) https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/473b/2b636e5fb0c2c01dec25cd8a5e43aa6e0711.pdf
Documentation in Annual Medical Literature
- Body heatiness or dampness
Recorded History of Use in TCM literature
Why Porcupine Dates from Volcanic Regions of Sumatra, Indonesia?
Formation of Porcupine Dates
What Do Porcupines Eat?
How are Porcupine Dates Extracted
Extraction Process Aligned with Animal Conservation Efforts
Pre Retrieval Blood Test
Factors Influencing the Grade of Porcupine Dates
- Physique, strength, the genetic structure of each porcupine variant
- The environmental habitat of medicinal herbs that the porcupine used for eating
- The time during which the porcupine bezoar is stored in the porcupine’s body.
Method to distinguish Porcupine date
- Shiny characteristics
When carefully inspected under the microscope, the inner and outer surface of the porcupine dates will have a shiny appearance all through the fiber particles. These fibers can’t simply be observed by our naked eye.
- Overall Shape & Size
- Colour & Texture
Various Categories of Porcupine Bezoars
1. Blooded Date
2. Powdery Date
3. Grassy Date
Medicinal Uses of Porcupine Dates
1. Critical Illness
2. Pre and post-Surgical Operation
3. Liver Disease
4. Dengue Fever
5. Body Inflammation
6. Diabetic Illness
7. Childbirth & Post Pregnancy Delivery
8. General Healthcare & Wellness
1. Strengthen the Body Immunity system
2. Cardiovascular Health
3. Restore Hormonal balancing
4. Anti-aging benefits for better Beauty & Complexion
5. Anti-oxidative & Anti-Viral Benefits
How do I take a porcupine date?
1. Light ailments
2. Moderately Severe ailments
3. Critical Body ailments
4. Usage for Proactive & Preventive Purposes
* Recommended dosage per consumption base on age group
Recommended Administration Method:
1. Directly Place under Tongue
2. Mix in Water
3. Pill capsule
*Food to avoid
*Way to Recommended Storage Method
Efficacy of Porcupine Dates
Porcupine Dates – Essence Of Life – Lord Of Herbs
Medicinal Properties of Porcupines
Testimonials of Porcupine Date Powder
Overview of Porcupines
- Old World Porcupines
- New World Porcupines
- Brown Porcupine
- Black Porcupine
- Yellow Haired Porcupine
Differences between Old World Porcupines & New World Porcupines
Defensive Mechanism When Threatened
Physiological Capabilities of Porcupines
1. Self Healing
2. Self Detoxification
Classification of Hedgehogs Species
Porcupines are different from Hedgehogs and they are commonly mistaken as each other.
Structural Characteristics of Hedgehogs
Customer Support Hotline
Having a Quality Service Support For Our Customer is As Important, If Not More Important than Just Providing a Healthcare product. Every Genuine Porcupine Date Customer has Unlimited Access to our consultants,
They are specifically Trained to Understand & Anticipate Your healthcare Needs & requirements.
Holistic Medicinal Herb Provider
Genuine Porcupine Dates (GenuinePorcupineDates.com) is Singapore's Leading asian medicinal herb provider. Our Core Products are the highly popular and Legendary Porcupine Dates.
Our Overarching Customer Focused Mission is Centered on Helping Clients to gain Health and Vitality Through the Application of Fundamental Asian medicinal herbs to restore the delicate harmony between elements in the human health.
Discuss With Us Your Health Care Needs!
For any Inquiries Concerning Our Porcupine Dates Products, Do Reach Out To Us Via the Contact Form Below.
Our Consultants Will Get In Touch With You Shortly.
- 1. Chu S.T., Chiew H.N., Loh Y.C., Mun F.Y. (2019)A traditional folk medicine in Malaysia: porcupine bezoarhttps://www.researchgate.net/publication/332067389_A_traditional_folk_medicine_in_Malaysia_porcupine_bezoar
- 2. Yew P.N., Lee W.L., Lim Y.Y. (2017) Antioxidant and Intracellular Reactive Oxygen Species/Reactive Nitrogen Species Scavenging Activities of Three Porcupine Bezoars from Hystrix brachyura https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5717789/
- 3. Firus Khan A.Y., Faizah A.A., Tara J., Fatimah O.R. (2019)Hystrix Brachyura Bezoar Characterization, Antioxidant Activity Screening, and Anticancer Activity on Melanoma Cells (A375): A Preliminary Study
- 4. Firus Khan A.Y., Mohd Nasir MH, Tara J., Razali S., Hassan H., Asuhaimi F.A. (2017)In Vitro Evaluation of Porcupine Bezoar Extracts as Anticancer Agent on A549 – A preliminary study
- 5. Azra H.A., Muhammad M.A.J., Mohamad N.A., Ridhwan A.W. (2018)In-vitro evaluation of porcupine bezoar extracts (PBE) as anti-cancer agent on HeLa cell line – A preliminary study
- 6. Al’aina Y.F.K., Faizah A.A., Tara J., Hatim A.N., Fatimah O.R.ANTI-PROLIFERATIVE PROPERTY OF PORCUPINE BEZOAR EXTRACT ON MELANOMA (A375)